Health Benefits

All Home Depot employees can pick a plan and program that works for them and their families. One of the benefits is that you can use Your Total Value and MyTHDHR to access The Home Depot’s services and pay programs.

Anyone who works for the company, whether they are salaried or hourly, can join a benefit plan. If you are a certain type of dependent, you are very welcome. Most plans on the MyTHDHR portal also cover this case. 

MyTHDHR Health Benefits

  1. If you have allergies, a cold, the flu, or any other minor illness, 24/7 Care can help you quickly, cheaply, and easily, at any time and in any place.
  2. It can be hard or even impossible to find your way around health care. A group of Health Care support specialists has been hired to make sure you are taken care of. Problems and diagnoses are not big or small.
  3. The Home Depot has a program to help people who have been diagnosed with cancer or whose family members have cancer.
  4. Be healthy and earn points to compete with other employees. Every year, take part in the Home Depot Health Challenge.

  1. You can find out more about your current health during this biometric screening. Physical exams and blood tests are used for screening, and they look at four main areas: heart health, pancreas health, kidney health, and overall health.
  2. You can save money on gym memberships, fitness equipment, programs, tools and resources for weight loss through the Home Depot Associate Discount site.
  3. The Home Depot offers free vaccines for 10 more common diseases in addition to its annual flu shot program.

If you don’t have a Home Depot Medical Plan, all of Grand Rounds Health’s services are covered. The only service that isn’t covered is Expert Medical Opinions, but The Home Depot pays 85% of the cost, leaving the associate to pay the other 15%, or $250.